Featured: Teen Wolf OC: Melody Grace Hale
Melody of The Moon: Chapter Two - Just Perfect
"Hi, it's me Melissa...McCall um giving you a call. That always sounds really weird cause of my last name, McCall," She chuckled, "So yeah um, I was just wondering if maybe we could go out for dinner again sometime, or lunch it doesn't have to be dinner, lunch is good or maybe you would like to do coffee?" Stumbling over her words Melissa let out a heavy sigh," Or maybe your a tea drinker, I don't know. You know we could also just go out for drinks, um yeah I think I'm gonna need a few after this profoundly embarrassing phone call. So if this really doesn't freak you out to much after this disastrous call feel free to um give me a call," Melissa sighed as she put her phone away. Rubbing her fingers through her hair a smile slid across Melissa's face. The thought of Peter Hale made her heart skip a beat, her stomach filled with butterflies and she felt at peace.
Walking indoors Melissa, once again, let out a heavy sigh, "Scott, I'm home."
"Hey mom," Scott smiled, he had overheard her fr
Melody of The Moon: Chapter One - The Date
Exhaling deeply Melissa McCall shook her head, she felt as giddy as a high school girl on her first date. Putting the last touches to her hair the doorbell rang...again, "Scott for the love of God, please!" She called out to her son who was starring at the door vacantly, "Aren't you going to invite him in?" She shifted back to the bathroom and splashed a little more make-up onto her face. Being as perfect as she could get she then began her frantic search for her purse, "Just a second, sorry!" Melissa's heart hit her stomach as the sour memories or her ex-husband, Matthew, waiting on her. He always had a crude demeanor about him and was drunk every night, but she was the only one who had ever paid the price for his mistakes.
'I'm late, Matt is going to kill me!' Melissa thought as she looked down at the mess she was in.
Melissa's head smashed the kitchen counter, trying to regain her focus as she toppled onto the floor she looked up and saw a monster...her husband. Melissa
|More Journal Entries|
• To Join Click The "Join Our Group" Button On The Top Of The Page, A Watch Is Also Appreciated.
• Almost Any Kind Of Peter and Melissa Teen Wolf Art/Literature/OC Children Is Accepted.
• Literature Is Art And It Is Very Much Welcomed Here.
• Original Or Fan Children Are Very Much Allowed.
• Everyone Is Welcomed But It Is Not An Excuse To Bully Others, Be Courteous To Others. Flaming, Insults And Disrespect Are Strictly Prohibited.
• Yaoi/Yuri Is Not Accepted, No Exceptions.
• We Expect That Everyone Who Joins Will Read These Rules And Apply Them, So No Excuses.
• Please Submit To Featured, All Peter and Melissa Art/Literature Go There.
• Please Submit To The Right Folders.
• All Rule Breakers Will Address With Three Warnings And After The Third Warning They Will Be Blocked.
• Bases, Lineart and Game Art Is Allowed, We Do not Judge Your Specific Choice Or Style Of Art.
• Mature Art/Literature Is Excepted.
• Featured: Featured is where all Peter and Melissa Art/Literature goes.
• Peter Hale: Art with Peter Hale belongs here.
• Melissa McCall: Art with Melissa McCall belongs here.
• Scott McCall: Art with Scott McCall belongs here.
• Malia Tate: Art with Malia Tate belongs here.
• Peter and Melissa Fan Children: All fan children of Peter and Melissa (Bios/Art) belongs here.
• Literature And Journals: Stories including OCs or canon characters, specifically Peter and Melissa. Poems, specific text art and journals allowed too.
• Group Pictures: Anything group wise, involving Melissa McCall, Peter Hale, Scott McCall or Malia Tate.
Leaving The Group
• If You Wish To Leave Our Group, We Would Very Much Appreciate It If You Left A Comment On Our Main Page, Telling Us Why You're Leaving. It Would Help Us To Improve Things In The group And Make It Better For All Members.
Rule Breaker List
• Everyone Who Breaks Any Rule Of This Group Will Be Written Here So Admins Can Better Remember Who To Keep An Eye On.
• If You Break Any Rule 3 Times, You Will Be Removed and Blocked From The Group.
• Your Name Will Remain On The List For a Period Of Seven Days, As Long As You Have good Behavior, If You Keep Disobeying We Will Have To Remove You And Block You.
1: Everytime We Touch - Cascada
2: E.T - Katy Perry
3: When I Look At You - Miley Cyrus
4: Hymn For The Missing - Red
5: Until It Hurts - Fransisca Hall
6: I Surrender - Digital Daggers
7: Because You Live - Jesse McCartney
8: I Knew You Were Trouble - Taylor Swift
9: Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
10: Beat of My Heart - Hillary Duff
11: Bad Romance - Lady Gaga
12: Love Like Woe - The Ready Set
13: How You Remind Me - Nickelback
14: Your Guardian Angel - The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
15: Love Me Again - John Newman
16: Feel Again - OneRepublic
17: Loosing Sleep - John Newman
18: Shonlock - Something In Your Eyes